Got something to say? We always want exciting new crypto related news. If it’s about crypto, our Press Release Publication Service will get it out there!
Maybe it’s a press release about your ICO, information about a new crypto coin or service you’re launching, or an op-ed piece on interesting happenings in the world of crypto. If it’s anything to do with crypto, then we’d like to help you get it out there!
How We Can Help
Get eyes of hundreds of crypto fans on your press release right now by publishing with Crypto News Direct. Submit your press release (Word docx format preferred) to [email protected] along with high-res versions of any images (at least 1 image is required). Use the following checklist to make sure you’ve got everything ready:
- Your name (or alias) so we can correctly attribute your story.
- Your URL so people can find out more about you. This can be your website, Twitter, Facebook, whatever! (Not mandatory but recommended)
- A great attention-grabbing title for your story.
- Post Tags – Keywords you believe best represent what your story is about. No more than 10 tags will be accepted.
- A feature image for your story. This will appear at the top of the story and as a preview image on the homepage. Image should be high quality and be anywhere from 1100x500px and up. Images smaller than these dimensions may not be accepted. Large rectangles or squares are what we’re after.
- Finally, your proof-read and typo-free story!
We review all submissions for suitability as quickly as possible. If there is a publishing embargo, please note this as the first line in the body of your story, and we will schedule it accordingly.
How Much Does It Cost?
We’ve priced our Press Release Publication Service so it’s available to everyone for only a modest 0.01 BTC. For this sum we’ll publish your press release, make it feature on our homepage, and drive hundreds of viewers to your story. For an additional 0.01 BTC per day we can continue to feature your story and drive even more viewers your way.
After submitting your press release we’ll send you the deposit details, and once the transaction is confirmed your story will be live on our site!